Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Cool!

Very nice work!
I really liked the reference to The War Of The Worlds when you used the Martian Space gun! :D

New Kashinnu Episode 3 New Kashinnu Episode 3

Cool!

I used to enjoy your original series years ago and its nice to see it still around. Nice work! I wonder though when is the next part coming out?

Across the Universe: Ep.1 Across the Universe: Ep.1

After a really long wait...

Being a fan of the original ATU animations and waiting very patiently for a few years for this i can honestly say...

That was stunning!

I loved the smoke effects during the crash scene.
The sound could have been mastered a little better but I know how hard it is when you're exhausted from finishing the actual animation and you just want to release the damn thing into the wild haha!

Anyway very good and I'm looking forward to the next episode. Even if im anticipating a loooong wait.

Good luck and all the best!

Paul

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4

Bravo!

Good to see more!

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3

oh!

Great work! Glad to see you continuing this project! It was a nice suprise for me!

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Nice!

We'll as stated earlier a lot of us do wonder about the Rebels sometimes..One thing I noticed though was that Slave 1 in the rebel squadren? :O What's Boba Fett doing there?
Haha!
Anyway great work, dispite what some say I liked the ending.
5/5

Blow'd Away Blow'd Away

the boss!

I love the Boss and and I love this flash. It has such charm.
Great!

A Life A Life

Very Good!

I liked that its always good to see creative things on this site! Nice work!

Ending Raising Shadows Ending Raising Shadows

wow

the art work was amazing!

Dual Arms: Precipice Dual Arms: Precipice

Great!

Wow another good submission today. Keep it up!

RPGsrok responds:

Glad you liked it. I can tell you one thing, my animation's certainly not gonna get worse. . . I hope. Was there anything bad in particular you noticed to warrant the 9? I'm not complaining, I just want to know. Anyways, thanks for reviewing!